Premium Combo Article - Working as a Dentist in Canada & USA
More and more dentists from different parts of the world now have aspirations to settle in USA and Canada as a professional dentist.Moreover, it is easy to understand why? It is because:
- Dentists are among the wealthiest professional earners in both USA & Canada with high living standards.
- Dentistry is a highly regulated profession in both the countries that lead to less crowding of dentists and more professional growth for every dentist.
- The opportunity to be a part of developed society with a high awareness of people towards oral health and treatments.
This is not as easy as it seems.
First of all the dental degree that the dentists hold (from the universities in their country) may not be directly valid in the USA and Canada.
Here is the list of some of the most common questions or confusion that every qualified foreign dentist has when he/she plans for a dental career in the USA or Canada:
- Is my dental degree valid or not?
- If my degree is not valid then how can I get certified?
- What are the various exams and steps that I need to appear?
- Are the exams tough?
- What are the exam patterns?
- Are there any available study material?
- What is the expenditure of the exams and what if I fail?
- What are the Visa requirements?
There can be many other questions. However, the ones we listed are the most common ones.
Get Access to Two Premium Articles in a Discounted Combo Package
Video Preview for Dentistry in Canada & USA Premium Article
In this discount package, you will get access to two premium articles of multiple slides, animated videos, flowcharts, and official links in sequence explaining in detail the various steps and examinations required to get certified as a dentist in the USA and Canada. These are extensive articles exclusive for premium members.