How a Dentist can
Benefit from Sponsorship ?
Ø Benefits of Sponsorship
- Recognition of your Dental clinic brand
- Bond of loyalty for your patients
- Public awareness towards Dentistry
- Good relations with patients
- Excellent platform for marketing and advertising
- Opportunities for tie-ups/partnership
- Contacts with other dental sectors like –Dental labs, dental material vendors etc
- Pathway to enter in Corporate Sector
These are some of the benefits you will be availing as a dentist by entering sponsorship zone.
As a sponsor, you can invest your money/support in any program or event. But as a dentist, you need to analyze which sector is best for you and your dental clinic to gain maximum business growth and tremendous opportunities.
image credits : imgur
Here are few fields in Dentistry
which you can Sponsor for good returns.
CDE(Continuing Dental Education) programs
Authorized and reputed Conferences
Other healthcare sectors
Ø Points to keep in mind
before sponsoring any event/program
- The target market -what kind of audience you will be getting at the event.
- Will you get the Chance to address the audience directly
- Can you advertise your clinic brand effectively
- Media exposure
- Opportunities to make corporate tie-ups
- Extravagant marketing options-like banners, standees, logo placements etc
- Opportunities for you and your dental clinic growth
If you are getting good opportunities for scalability of your dental clinic then you can go ahead and sponsor the event/program.
And so, now you have become Dentist + Sponsor
Remember, understanding about sponsorship is not enough to make a profit.
In order to gain direct/ indirect profits from the sponsorship you need to invest your money smartly and efficiently.
Sponsorship done intelligently and at the right place will get you lot of visibility and benefits.
Don’t let back yourself for entering in sponsorship zone.
Analyse the market, do proper research and go ahead for sponsorship, there is lot of opportunities waiting out there for dentist in industry.
So go out of your comfort zone and make history.
And lastly, as I always say, there is so much you can add to dentistry than just working in a clinic.
You can read the other two articles in the series below, just follow the links
Have you ever wondered, that you as a Dentist are not only a health care provider but an Investor. (The person who invests money & you as a dentist invest a lot of your personal money) And being a Investor need to analyse, assess and understand how you are investing your money.
In my previous articles, I have discussed on merger of entrepreneurship and investment possibilities with Dentistry. You can check out the 2 previous articles by me on Dental Economics here Here I have come up with the new and trending opportunity of combining Then as a Dentist you can take a leap into franchise business.