- Most of the time you will be asked to attend the Interview in the attendance of seasoned army officers , who will be observing every thing about you .
- So a good , neat and tidy appearance just before you enter the interview room is a must . The thing with a neat appearance is it exhibits that you are organized.
- It is better for you to keep a small pocket Comb and a neat and clean Handkerchief. Freshen up yourself before you set foot in the interviewers room.
- Your warm smile, excellent etiquette and a firm handshake will be starting point.
As we have brought out earlier, RAPID Fire questions are the order of the time
- It means you will be asked to answer a number of questions after listening to them just once.
- Please listen to the question carefully. If you have not understood the question then ask for the clarification.
- Try and answer the questions in the same sequence as put forth to you.
- Since the distance between you and the interviewing officer would be about 6 feet, you are expected to talk in a loud and clear voice. Take your time think and answer questions.
DO NOT TELL A LIE. DO NOT BLUFF.
DO NOT SOUND POMPOUS OR OVERTLY ARROGANT .
You will be caught.
Interviewing Officers are usually hold the Rank of Colonel or its higher rank in Army or equivalent ranks in Navy/Air Force.Here are some of the tips which you will find it useful while facing the Interviewing officer :
- Be tidy and well dressed. Wear simple clothes but well fitting clothes.Do not wear jewellery.
- On entering the room wish the panel and do what they say.
- Do not get over anxious. A minor degree of nervousness is expected from everyone.
- Be Yourself.
- Be polite and use words like “Please”, “Sir”, Do not sound egoistic.
- Be natural and never convey extravagant ideas like ” I would die for my country” or ” The best profession is the Defense Forces “.
- Do not lie or beat around the bush. If you are not sure of the answer say that you do not know. You are not going to be penalized for say it.
- Be brief, loud and clear.
The major questions like Why do you want to join the Army/Navy/Air Force?. There are no perfect answer to this question. While answering it try to convey 4 or 5 facts such as:
- Defence services offers a Challenge to a young person.
- Merit is given due recognition in the Forces.
- I will get an opportunity to learn and experience the latest technological inventions.
- I like an out door life rather than a 10 to 5 desk job.
- I will get an opportunity to mingle with all sorts of people and persons from different parts of the country.
- In my opinion the Uniformed forces offers reasonable pay and perks.
- One of the most respected professions in Indian is that of a soldier.
- Be truthful in stating your hobbies. be prepared to answer questions about it.
- High light your achievement in sports, NCC and other extra curricular activities.
- Current affairs be a regular reader of magazines and news paper.
- When a situation is given to you think and answer be very specific and answer in the most practical way.
- Thanks the Officer for his time before you leave the room.
Wish u all the very best to achieve the prestigious ranks in Indian Armed Forces
Official Site for Army Dental Corps
Details on Army Dental Corps Job
A warm welcome to all dental students. Dentalorg.com has brought to you regular updates on Army Dental Corps. This article is collected from the experiences of the past candidates who appeared for the exam.