Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
What Information Do We Collect?
Your may be asked to enter personal information including Name and Email Address for subscribing to our newsletter. We collect this information to provide updates at our blog to you. This information is optional and you may browse our website anonymously.
For comments, we collect information about you Name, E-mail and Website Address. Out of these, Name and Email are compulsory so that we can minimize spam comments. Website Address is Optional
We do not disclose/Sell your personal information to anyone except in cases where we will be compelled by law to share any such information.
Like many other Web sites, www.dentalorg.com makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Our Advertising Partners
- Google Adsense
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology in their respective advertisements and links that appear on www.dentalorg.com and which are sent directly to your browser. They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs.
→ Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to www.dentalorg.com and other sites on the Internet.
You may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. We take utmost care that these provide useful services and information aimed at our readers.
(Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
For any queries, you may contact us through this Contact Form .