HOW TO USE FACE-BOOK ADVERTISING FOR YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE
Latest posts by Deb (see all)
- TOP TEN MOST IDIOTIC MYTHS ABOUT DENTISTRY & DENTISTS - January 17, 2017
- TOP 10 INSANELY RICH DENTISTS IN THE WORLD - January 5, 2017
- HOW MY PARENTS MADE ME A DOCTOR ? - November 10, 2016
Welcome doctors, all of you must be regularly using Facebook not only to connect with your friends and family but also to share your works and clinical facilities in various medical and dental groups.
In this post we will tell you – How can you use the biggest social media Facebook and its advertising option to increase the reach of your Dental Practice.
By now we have already discussed two of the most important aspects for handling the online presence of your dental practice
- First, you need to have a well designed website for your dental practice. You can read in detail on who to make a website for your dental practice.
- Second, you need to create a Facebook page for your dental practice. You can read how to create and manage the Facebook page for your dental practice.
- The third and the final aspect of Facebook marketing is creating/using Facebook Ads, and in this article we will tell you ann about – how to specifically use the Facebook ads for managing your dental practice.
Tip # 1. What is Facebook Advertising ?
Check out this screen shot from DentalOrg.com Facebook Page. See the sections that have been rounded by red boxes. You will notice One Blue Colour Box saying “BOOST POST”.
That is the advertising option you have.
Click on The “Boost Post” button of your Facebook page and you will get this page
From this page you can manage your Facebook ads, customise it to your liking and then publish your ads.
We will tell you the steps in the next slides.