THINGS TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU
ARE READY FOR NEET EXAMS
(Simple yet crucial points before you write NEET)
1)Previous Years Question Papers
Though the exam is now called NEET, but its still the exam for post graduate MDS seats. So, its always wise to go through previous year exams along with national board papers.
2) DO LESS OF MEDICAL AIPG PAPERS
Having a medical knowledge is fine. But keep your target focused medical questions applicable to dentistry. After all you will be answering question which will be mostly based on dentistry with applications in medicine. So, don’t do the mistake of losing the site of what is important.
3) MORE OF DENTAL MCQs
– Revise Dental pulse as much as possible
– Dont forget to do new questions from Gowrishankar Dentest
– Give more time to questions which you always tend to forget.. Hope u have marked
– Read synopsis first now before solving MCQ
– Read explanation of latest questions , New things will be asked from here
– Revise, Revise, Revise
4) BE THOROUGH WITH LATEST DENTAL PAPERS
- Revide , Revise & More Revise.
- They more the number of revisions, the more the probability for you to succeed.
5) NATIONAL BOARD – Good to Read
There is no guarantee that the National Board Exams questions will come in questions. But its a common belief that solving National Board Papers gives the student a very good analysis of the subjects which helps him/her the solving the MCQs
6) DONT BELIEVE WHAT OTHER SAY ABOUT THE EXAMS & Avoid Distractions
- Before the exams its very essential that you keep your mind clear. Do not listen to what people or friends are saying or commenting.
- Always believe the official website of the exam for any information. SO regularly keep a tab on the site.
Stay away from distractions like Social Media (Facebook etc.) They consume a lot of your time without you actually realising it. Not only that Facebook can affect you mentally and emotionally.
How so ?
Well you will see some flashy updates of your friends enjoying in parties or japing new jobs. This many times will have a demoralising effect on you, making you question your own career.
That is never a good frame of mind to be in before tough exams like NEET.
So all the best to all of you and we hope that you excel in the exams and be successful.
NEET is just a step to a great career ahead. Follow the points mentioned in the article and you will be in a brave and confident frame of mind to face the exams.