What Are The Various Loans For a Dentist in India?
(Please note the loans mentioned are from online sources. However, before taking any loan your requested to confirm with the branch of the bank in your city as the loan rules keep changing with time)
(Here we are are mentioning about the loans available to Indian doctors. If you are from outside India, then do enquire in the banking sectors of your country.)
SBI Dental Doctor Plus Bank loan
Simplified and collateral free bank loan from SBI for registered Dentist who has BDS and above qualification. The details of Dental Doctor Plus of SBI is given below
Eligibility for availing SBI Dental Doctor Plus bank loan
- Individuals / Partnership firms / Ltd. Co / Trust.
- Promoters should have minimum BDS and should be registered practitioners.
Purpose of Dental Doctor Plus
- To boost the financing to Dental equipment under tie-up arrangement.
- To finance qualified dentists
- For buying equipment
- Any other activities related to Dental profession
Nature of facility
- Up to Rs. 25,000 – NIL
- Over Rs. 25,000 and up to Rs. 5 Lakhs – 10%
- Over Rs. 5 Lakhs and up to Rs. 10 lakhs – 20%
Tenure of Loan
- Maximum period of 5 to 10 years with maximum moratorium period of 6 months
- For construction purposes, the moratorium period is 12 months (can be relaxed up to 24 months at the discretion of an authority one level higher than the sanctioning authority)
Hypothecation of assets financed by the Bank
Maximum of Rs.10 Lakhs.