Dental Practice Management: 10 People Not Fit For A Career In Dentistry
Latest posts by Dr Keerthika Natarajan (see all)
- Dental Practice Management: 10 People Not Fit For A Career In Dentistry - January 7, 2017
- TOP 5 REASONS : WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DO MDS or HIGHER DENTAL EDUCATION - June 12, 2016
Dental Practice management: 10 types of people who are not fit to be a dental surgeon and the changes you will need to succeed in your career as a professional dentist.
Dental Practice Management: People who are not fit for a career in dentistry”
image : giphy
Ten Changes You Must Bring in Yourself to Survive Dentistry
When we were kids … we all had dreams of becoming something when we grow up.
Something big, something famous. Something that fascinated us.
I sometimes had the thought of becoming an army man defending my country.
Some days I dreamed of becoming a Prime Minister and give all the exotic foods to everybody.
The dreams were innocent and knew no boundary. And I guess there will hardly be anyone who had exclusively dreamed to become a Dentist.
For those of you who did really dream of becoming a dentist, then you are definitely in the right profession. Also if your father or mother is already an established dentist , you are probably in the right profession.
But if you are still not sure if you are really cut out to be a dentist …
Then you should really read the article.
If you are already in to dentistry, then this article will tell you some points that you must change in your thinking and attitude to survive and do well in dentistry.
- It talks about 10 kinds of people who should never try their hand at dentistry.
- If you feel you are one of them, then you can either change yourself or its the time to change profession. If it’s too late to change the profession, then you can at least guide any youngster you know : ) … who is confused if he/she is making the right choice by joining dentistry …
- Also if you are already in to dentistry … then you can modify some of your habits and mannerisms that will help you in the long run.
- Its tells you the changes you must bring about to survive and be successful in Dentistry.
The First point How To Survive Dentistry
1. Not so Artistically Inclined ?
image : giphy
If your artistic skills are poorer than a ten year old, you might have to reconsider because you would be made to carve out replicas of teeth with almost accurate measurements from wax blocks smaller than the size of your fingers and even have to draw almost perfect polyhedral shaped cells or to carve out your restoration to mimic the natural tooth.
See for yourself …
Pic Credit – kmdental.com
Now this definitely needs some skills and if you are just not good with your hands, it’s better to stay away !
But as you are already in to Dentistry – Spend time in improving your skills.
See Next Slide
Point No.2 To Survive Dentistry
If You want quick money
then Dentistry … Change your Thought