DentalOrg.Com is a 6 years plus old website, which has been functioning since 2010.
DentalOrg.Com is one of the premier websites for Dental Surgeons & Dental Professionals.
Here we provide all the latest information on Dental Career Management & Information. Not only that! Here many eminent writers/doctors post their writings to help and motivate the young doctors.
We also coordinate with doctors and urban city residents to organize Health Awareness & Anti-Tobacco campaigns in Remote Rural Areas. We feel it’s our duty and responsibility to do our part in improving the health level in Rural India.
DentalOrg.Com also acts as a platform, where doctors from all over India & Asia share their stories & experiences. From students to practicing doctors – many have posted their experiences. You are also welcome to post your article/experiences here at DentalOrg.Com
Hi There! My Self Dr.Deb. I started DentalOrg.com in the year 2010 when I was doing my internship. The internship is that phase when every Dental graduate is worried about “What’s Next ?” Same was the case with me. Information was very limited both online & offline. There was a need for an online portal that informs dentists and the same time help, motivate, entertain them. With that dream, I started DentalOrg.com. Since that winter of 2010, it’s been more than 6 years. In these 6 years, I have completed my MDS in Periodontics & DentalOrg.com has emerged as one of the most popular Websites for Dentists providing a wide range of Dental Career Information & Spreading Oral Health Awareness Programs to Remote Rural Areas.
Social Efforts @ DentalOrg.com
DentalOrg.com at periodic intervals coordinates with motivated volunteers to provide Oral Health Care Awareness Programs.
We coordinate with doctors and urban city residents to organize Health Awareness & Anti-Tobacco campaigns in Remote Rural Areas. We feel it’s our duty and responsibility to do our part in improving the health level in Rural India.
Meet The Amazing Authors at DentalOrg.Com
A Happy Dentist, On Line Entrepreneur, Guitarist & Musician, Big Foody & Cinema Lover.
Latest posts by Deb (see all)
- Dental Practice Management-Top 7 Insurances For Safety Of Dentist - January 24, 2017
- SHE IS ON A MISSION TO PROVIDE DENTAL CARE TO 500,000 VILLAGES - November 10, 2016
- DO NOT GO FOR HIGHER DENTAL EDUCATION FOR WRONG REASONS - October 11, 2016
Latest posts by Dr Gowri Shankar (see all)
Latest posts by Dr Suresh Shenvi (see all)
- HOW TO CRACK THE DENTAL EXAMS – 7 STEPS TO KNOW - April 3, 2016
- NEET EXAMS AND HOW TO PREPARE FOR IT - April 3, 2016
- THE MENTAL GAME OF NEET EXAMS – HOW TO PREPARE FOR SUCCESS ? - January 5, 2016
Latest posts by Dr Vivekananda Rege (see all)
- DENTAL DREAMS LESSON 8 : HOW TO FACE EXAM RESULTS - June 15, 2016
- DENTAL DREAMS LESSON 7 : HOW TO DO WELL IN INTERVIEWS - June 10, 2016
- DENTAL DREAMS LESSONS 6 : HOW TO SCORE WELL IN EXAMS? - February 25, 2016
He writes at drchinmoyhazarika.com.He has also authored a Novel "Crooked Crusader: Morally Impaired"
Latest posts by Dr Chinmoy Hazarika (see all)
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Fall In Love With A Dentist? - February 14, 2017
- Dental Practice Management – 7 Proven Ways To Make Your Dental Practice Successful - January 12, 2017
- Dental Practice Management – 9 Practical Mistakes Not To Do As A Professional Dentist - January 12, 2017
Latest posts by DrSunny Chourse (see all)
- 9 Outstanding Reactions My Friends Have On My Dental Career - January 1, 2017
- Dental Student Faints After Getting Teeth Setting Approved In Single Attempt - December 18, 2016
- Dental Practice Management – What Dentistry Teaches Us ? - September 16, 2016
Latest posts by Dr Keerthika Natarajan (see all)
- Dental Practice Management: 10 People Not Fit For A Career In Dentistry - January 7, 2017
- TOP 5 REASONS : WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DO MDS or HIGHER DENTAL EDUCATION - June 12, 2016
Latest posts by Dr Anand Sanyal (see all)
- How To Choose Dental Practice Management Software For Your Dental Practice - February 9, 2017
- 10 Most Stupid LiesAbout Dentists That Will Shock You – Dental Practice Management - February 2, 2017
- How To Make A Good Dental Clinic With Minimum Investment – Dental Practice Management - January 15, 2017
Latest posts by Dr Pranav Agale (see all)
- LIFE OF YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE – PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS - April 30, 2016
- STAGES OF DENTISTRY – Life cycle of Dental Practice. - April 19, 2016
Latest posts by Dr Varun Bajaj (see all)
- Dental Practice Management : 10 Greatest Mistakes to Avoid in Your Dental Clinic - December 31, 2016
- Dental Practice Management – Financial Aspect Of Managing A Dental Clinic - September 4, 2016
- Dental Practice Management – 3 Methods To Improve Dental Practice & Finance - July 17, 2016
Latest posts by Dr Arshee Hashmi (see all)
- DENTIST + SPONSOR = DENTIST – SOR : A NEW TAKE ON DENTISTRY - May 15, 2016
- HOW TO BUILD A DENTAL FRANCHISE - April 27, 2016
- DENTIST + INVESTOR = DENTIST TOR - April 15, 2016
What kind of article can you submit?
- Educational – Here you can share your ideas and tips on exam preparation. It can be your experience of 4 years of Medical/Dental education and you planning for the PG Entrance examination. The article related to tips on Dental Career Abroad in the USA, the Europe, and other countries is also welcome.
- Motivational/Success Story – You are welcome to share your success story in a way that it becomes motivational for other doctors. If you come across any other story related to doctors that can motivate others, then feel free to share.
- Stories to Guide Students – Sometimes, success does not come in 1st attempt. Sometimes it comes in 2nd or 3rd or 4th attempt. But you can help your fellow doctors by sharing your mistakes and what different ways you tried to get to the goal. You may not realize but it will be of immense help to many doctors.
- Breaking News – If you come across any breaking news related to Doctors/Dental Surgeons then you can share with us. It can be job, exam or social notifications.
- Case Series & Medico-Legal Problems – If you have information to share on good cases then share it with DentalOrg community. Also, any insight to Doctor Patient legal problems is also useful as it will educate other doctors.
- Emotional Quotient of Being a Doctor – Being a doctor is not easy. There are many emotional quotients to it. So, feel free share your emotional quotient.
Benefits of being a writer at DentalOrg
- All the stories will be published with your complete credits so that everyone will know who has written the amazing content.
- Your stories will reach thousands of readers of DentalOrg.com. Your amazing content will bring an informative change to many doctors.
- Build your brand – as an author, speaker & motivator. Dental fraternity needs such people and DentalOrg.Com is one of the best mediums you can hope for.
So what are you waiting for? Send in your entries by filling the author form below
Send in your entries by filling the author form below