ARE DENTISTS DOCTORS ?
Latest posts by Dr Chinmoy Hazarika (see all)
- NEW WAYS FOR DOCTORS TO MAKE 2017 AWESOME - January 12, 2017
- MY FIRST JOB AS A WORKING DENTIST: THINGS I LEARNT NOT TO DO - January 12, 2017
- ARE DENTISTS DOCTORS ? - January 3, 2017
For people who say-Dentists are not doctors!
Why are such People wrong?
Why should you not feel depressed on the thinking of such people?
Definition of a Dentist:
- A dentist, also known in the U.S. as a dental surgeon, is a surgeon who specializes in dentistry—the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity. -Wikipedia
- In India, the Government recognizes the graduate in Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) as a Doctor.
- There is one single entrance for both MBBS and BDS after Class 12th.
- The“S” in BDS stands for Surgery, and last time anyone checked, surgery was performed by Doctors.
- TheBDS course includes medical subjects in the first three years of college, so dentists have great knowledge about how the human body works.
Wait that’s not all, We have more points for such ignorant people.
Go to Next Page
for the final set of points: Why no one should have doubt that Dentists are doctors?