A Happy Dentist, On Line Entrepreneur, Guitarist & Musician, Big Foody & Cinema Lover. He loves to share information that will be of help to students.
Latest posts by Deb (see all)
- 4 RULES FOR SUCCESSFUL DENTAL PRACTICE ? - April 22, 2016
- SHE IS ON A MISSION TO PROVIDE DENTAL CARE TO 5 LAKH VILLAGES - April 11, 2016
- WOMEN POWER IN DENTISTRY – MEET TWO AMAZINGLADY DENTISTS - April 11, 2016
IGNOU in collaboration with Dental Council of India has developed 2 Post Graduate Certificate Programmes for BDS graduates. These programmes are:
- POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATION IN ORAL IMPLANTOLOGY
- POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATION IN ENDODONTICS
These programmes are essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses. They enhance the knowledge and skills in the field of Oral Implantology and Endodontics.
ELIGIBITY: Registered BDS Doctors after completion of internship.
The Degree should be recognized by Dental Council of India.
SELECTION CRITERIA: The selection will be done on the basis of combined entrance test for 2 pro grammes applying the reservation as per Govt. of India rules.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES: Min: 1 Year Max: 3 Years