COMEDK PGET-2011 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
COMEDK PGET – 2011 Entrance Examination will be conducted on 13th February 2011(tentatively) for admission to Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses in COMEDK Member Institutions. The Entrance Examination will be conducted in Bangalore City only.
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the Entrance Examination as in previous years.
Details regarding the Entrance Examination will be notified in due course. Candidates are required to check the COMEDK website for regular updates. (Notified on 30/10/2010).
Office Address of COMEDK
Office of the COMED-K (Karnataka Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association) has shifted from
# 37, 1st Floor, Ramanashree Chambers,
Lady Curzon Road, Bangalore-560001.
# 132, 2nd Floor, 17th Cross, 11th Main,
Please note this change for Correspondence.
N.B. ComedK is a consortium of private colleges of Karnataka that conducts exams every year in the month of Feb for admission in to PG courses in Dental and Medicine.
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
COMEDK has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2010-2011.
COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling (Single window system).
The list of the Member Institutions who have indicated their participation in the COMEDK testing program, along with the courses offered by them, is published our website.
SOME OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS RELATED TO COMEDK
some crucial points( As per COMEDK 2010)
COMEDK PGET Application Form 2010 Vital Reminders
- Ensure that the DD for Rs.1500/-(Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only), along with all the marks cards and the attempt certificate are kept ready before filling up the Online Application form.
- The Online application form has to be filled up properly and completely.
- Take a print of the filled in Application form and Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof. (Candidate Copy and COMEDK Copy)
- The Application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with all the documents mentioned below and posted to COMEDK office.
- Multiple application form filled and received from the same candidate will result in confusion and may result in disqualification.
- Multiple Demand Drafts in excess of the prescribed fee (Rs. 1500/-) if sent by the candidate will not be refunded.
- Non-refundable fee for taking COMEDK PGET-2010 and attending centralized counseling, if eligible, is Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- If Demand Draft is not enclosed the application will be rejected.
Checklist of documents to accompany the completed Application Form:
- Demand Draft for Rs 1500/- drawn in favour of COMEDK-2010 payable at Bangalore (mention your application number on the back of DD) Check for the banker’s signature on the DD
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Internship Completion Certificate / Internship Completed Certificate / Registration Certificate
- Photocopy of Attempt Certificate
- Photocopies of all marks cards including that of failed year/semester if any (First Year/Semester to Final Year/Semester)
- COMEDK copy of Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof in the prescribed form duly attested by the head of the institution where he/she has studied last
- Additional photograph (mention your application number on the back of photograph).
COMEDKPGET 2010 Test Pattern
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00am and end at 1:00pm
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in score the principle of least negative responses will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adapted to break ties vide 5.4.2.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
The scope of the syllabi for the Post Graduate Dental entrance test is based on the B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by DCI, respectively. The number of questions related to each subject in COMEDK PGET-2008 is approximately as mentioned below.
Some other informative links …
COMEDK-PGET-2010: Dental Seat Allotment List
COMEDK-PGET-2009: Seat Matrix & Fee Structure
Check out this site for detail information regarding seats . An extremely well made site with a lot of relavant informations.
OTHER USEFUL ARTICLES :
Latest posts by sukanyamishra (see all)
- NBDE-Cost & Oppertunities - May 12, 2012
- MDS Entrance Preparation : Tips to crack Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) - February 11, 2012
- Porcelain Inlays & Onlays Part 2 - January 9, 2012