DENTALORG.COM is PROUD to be associated with one of the top most class room coaching centers for MDS Entrance preparation . This page describes all the details about the ” BRIHASPATI MDS ENTRANCE ACADEMY ” . It also includes the interviews of the successful students who had joined BRIHASPATI ACADEMY .
Before reading the details about the academy here are few points that tells why BRIHASPATI ACADEMY is different & better than any other class room MDS Entrance Academy.
* Only 30 Admissions .
* Admissions are based on BRIHASPATI QUALIFYING TEST .
* Hostel Facilities for out station students .
* Performance oriented Schedule . Academy doesn’t want just to fill students in class. Limited number of students and High Teacher to student ratio.
* Foundation courses for BDS students ( gives an upper hand when actual entrance preparation stands after internship )
These are just few of the salient points . Read on to know about all the details . And Once you are convinced call up the help line and join the BRIHASPATI ACADEMY & take the step forward in to the world of MDS.
Practice, persistence and performance when inculcated in the meticulous guidance of master minds are sure to produce the output of excellence in terms of career and development of holistic personality, and this is the mere objective of a brand called Brihaspathi.
Brihaspathi Academy was founded in May, 2008 by Dr. Narendranatha Reddy. P M.D.S., Author of Notes on Operative Dentistry and Endodontics as an independent body with a view to establish a bench-mark institution to achieve excellence in the MDS entrance exams in the country. Over this short period, the Academy has evolved into a unique fraternity of teachers and aspirants striving together, year after year, in pursuit of a single goal.
With a passion to excel, the Academy has stormed with the dynamism of a river which constantly renews itself and yet remains unchanging in its resolve to reach its ultimate destination. Throughout its journey, the Academy has been at the cutting edge of real learning. Today, it is known as the most specialized institution of its type in the country, performing consistently at high levels and has acquired the rare distinction of achieving the highest success-rate in the MDS entrance exams.
FOUNDER, DIRECTOR & CHIEF MENTOR
Dr. P.Narendranatha Reddy, who is well known for Dental students’ community through his books – Notes on Operative Dentistry, Pre-Clinical Operative Dentistry & Endodontics and Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics. He has obtained his Masters Degree in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology from Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh in 2009 and stood as University Topper. His counseling sessions and motivation lectures for pumping up confidence are famous among students. His motivation to improve the lacunae in the present coaching industry has inspired him to found Brihaspathi Academy in May 2008 to usher in big changes which are touted as having the potential of laying the foundation of future course of the industry. He believes that proper guidance and right tools can transform a student’s best efforts into Success and the Education must be affordable to everybody. Under his dedicated effort, sincerity and hard work, Brihaspathi Academy now holds an eminent name in India.
His other latest contributions to MDS Entrance Exams are,
KCET Previous Years Solved Papers
COMEDK Previous Years Solved Papers
AIPG Medical MCQs for Dental AIPG Entrance
AIIMS Medical MCQs for Dental AIIMS Entrance
KCET Medical MCQs for Dental KCET Entrance
COMEDK Medical MCQs for Dental COMEDK Entrance
Dental Digest Vol. I (A-Z synopsis for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and DADH)
Dental Digest Vol. II (A-Z synopsis for General Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology and Dental Materials)
Dental Digest Vol. III (A-Z synopsis for General Medicine, General Surgery and Oral Pathology)
Dental Digest Vol. IV (A-Z synopsis for Oral Medicine & Radiology, Orthodontics, Pedodontics and P and SD)
Dental Digest Vol. V (A-Z synopsis for Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Cons & Endo and Oral surgery)
Quick Review for MDS Entrance Tests Vol. I (Basic Medical Subjects)
Quick Review for MDS Entrance Tests Vol. II (Dental Subjects)
Model Papers for AIPG Dental
Model Papers for AIIMS Dental
Model Papers for KCET Dental
Model Papers for COMEDK Dental
Model Papers for KERALA CET Dental
Model Papers for MAHARASHTRA CET Dental
Model Papers for PGI Dental
Model Papers for NEET-PG DENTAL
Mnemonics for MDS Entrance Test
- Dr. P.Narendranatha Reddy M.D.S., Founder, Director & Chief Mentor
- Dr. Pushpa M.S., Anatomy
- Dr. Sampath M.S., Physiology
- Dr. Suresh M.S., Biochemistry
- Dr. Vamseedhar M.D., Pathology
- Dr. Jithendra M.D., Microbiology
- Dr. Madhav M.D., Pharmacology
- Dr. Krishna M.D., General Medicine
- Dr. Suryaprakash M.S., General Surgery
- Dr. Siddhesh M.D.S., Cons & Endo, Dental Materials
- Dr. Vinay M.D.S., Cons & Endo, Dental Materials
- Dr. Vijay M.D.S., Periodontics
- Dr. Rajanikanth M.D.S., Oral Surgery
- Dr. Deepa M.D.S., Prosthodontics, Dental Materials
- Dr. Siva Reddy M.D.S., Oral Pathology, DADH
- Dr. Narendranatha Reddy M.D.S., Oral Pathology, DADH
- Dr. Suman M.D.S., Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Dr. Aparna M.D.S., Orthodontics
- Dr. Shika M.D.S., Pedodontics
- Dr. Krishna Kumar M.D.S., Community Dentistry
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES
- The classrooms are well lit and ventilated, backed by uninterrupted power supply with comfortable seating arrangements, making the place an ideal one for study
- The in-house library is a boon to our students. Lots of good text and mcq books from reputed publishers in all subjects give plenty of problems and ideas to the ever-craving student if he needs those extra inputs
- The ergonomic seating chairs allow you to study for longer hours without need of much intermittent breaks
- Teaching via audio-visual equipment, saves the time of students as well as faculties in the classroom. Minute classification is also possible through these and it makes students more comfort to understand the topics
- All the interiors of the Academy are presented with numerous inspiring quotations, motivational words, power tips and tricks to excel the entrance
- All the tests are conducted and assesses through OMR test system. The results are immediately messaged to the students and parents/guardians too
- All the students’ attendance is monitored through attendance tracking system which can be viewable on website for the benefit of parents/guardians
BRIHASPATHI AT A GLANCE
Once, an old man had problems in ear, nose and throat. For ear problem, he went to a doctor to take treatment. For nose and throat problem he went to some other doctors. He was ignorant about the concept of an “ENT Specialist”. An ENT is the specialist who could treat for all the three types of maladies viz., ear, nose and throat. Similarly, BDS students could not find a coaching centre nearby to their place. If they find a coaching centre nearby to their place, the fees structure is not affordable. Even if they find a coaching centre nearby with affordable fee structure, then the coaching at that centre is not at the best. They should know that Brihaspathi could solve all the three problems viz., nearby coaching centre, affordable fee structure, best coaching.
We proudly say ourselves as “career builders” rather than mere coaches.
A Slew of Firsts
Brihaspathi Academy has been at the forefront of innovation. What we do today, others do tomorrow.
We have been the first to,
- Introduce Professionalism to MDS coaching
- Offer the full menu of subjects under one banner
- Issue study materials to students
- Possess one lakh MCQ bank
- Conduct systematic, exhaustive tests
- Have computerized scientific test analysis system
- Restricted admissions
- Achieve the highest first attempt success ratio
- Have full pledged Library that opens for 24x7x365 days
- Have a governance code for faculty and students
- Publish the relevant study materials
- To use the automation maintenance
- Have CC TV Monitoring System for the premises
- Separate Hostel facility for both men and women
- We have concentrated our rich educational experience for designing the new “Concept Based Curriculum” that will be effective several times over in transforming the students – expanding their knowledge, concepts and problem solving capabilities and preparing them to think and solve the problems differently than when they joined us.
- All our Courses are based on the following innovative and well structured approach.
- Learning phase
- Mastering phase
- Expertise phase
- For preparing students to the level of MDS entrance examination, the most critical factor is the Faculty team. We realize this is the single most important fact for success of students
- All the faculty members are experienced and have a track record of being very popular in reputed institutes. The faculty team has made it possible for Brihaspathi Academy for getting recognition as the best institutes for MDS entrance exam coaching across India within the span of four years
- At Brihaspathi, we have the best faculty in the country. All the members of Brihaspathi faculty have years of experience in teaching students and have a proven track record of their students securing the top ranks in various MDS entrance exams
- Apart from being subject experts, Brihaspathi teachers have authored a number of books as well as demonstrated strong passion for their respective subjects
- The faculty team has made it possible for Brihaspathi Academy for getting recognition as the best institutes for MDS entrance exam coaching across India within the span of four years.
The Traditional Classroom Lectures
- So what does the best traditional classroom do well? They serve provide the following opportunities
- Respond immediately to an individual student’s question
- Respond immediately correct an individual student’s misconceptions
- Can conduct secure assessments!
- Can simultaneously view common materials
- Can give individualized assignments
- The traditional classroom has been successful because it provides a means through which learning happens. The above benefits are crucial to a fully fledged learning experience
- Brihaspathi Academy provides exhaustive MDS Entrance Coaching hours. The number of hours has been arrived at after specialized research on how much actual time is required to effectively conduct these courses
The Lowest Teacher-Student Ratio
- We would keep a low student teacher ratio so as to give faculty members adequate time to constantly strive for making their teaching more effective
- This would also provide each student a personalized attention
- This will also help faculty in adapting the teaching methodology to meet individual student’s needs
The MCQ Work Books
- On each topic we would provide Graded levels of MCQ work books of varying difficulty. Those would help our students to develop application and analytical skills required for cracking the competitive exams
- These work books would contain objective as well as subjective type MCQs helping the students to develop the core fundamental knowledge of the subject, so that the student could face any pattern of MDS entrance exams
The One Lakh MCQ Bank/Solution Registers
- Brihaspathi has developed 1 lakh MCQ Bank with standard text book references that were cross checked by respective subject experts
- Students can access them during their study hours
The Doubt Checker/Monitor
- Hard work is indispensable for MDS Entrance Test. If you are intelligent that’s good but intelligence alone is not going to get you the success
- At Brihaspathi, each student is given a Doubt Checker/Monitor Book for noting down the doubts/difficulties that were entrained during their studies
- This process helps the student in saving much time, energy and for clarification during the lecture hours
The Study Hours
- The Class Room Courses have everyday mandatory Study Hours under the supervision of MD/MS/MDS faculty
- This makes the student regular to his studies and also one can clarify their doubts at that moment only
The Doubt Removal Classes
- Special doubt clearing classes will be held in the last quarter of the course so that the students are able to clarify any doubts about any topic
The Slow-Learner Care
- During the months of October, November and December “extra” backup classes were conducted for the topics which were found to be relatively weaker.
- During this time all the Faculty members were present in the classroom and students were encouraged to take personal time for doubt clearing to ensure total completion of syllabus.
- The fact that every institute refers to our Study Material while creating study material is a testimony to our quality.
- There is a bit of Brihaspathi Academy in everybody associated with MDS entrance test – be it a student, a coaching institute or a publication.
- Our study material is Pattern Proof i.e., students are prepared for future MDS entrance test irrespective of any type of pattern.
- Following is the list of study materials provided
- KCET Previous Years Solved Papers
- COMEDK Previous Years Solved Papers
- AIPG Medical MCQs for Dental AIPG Entrance
- AIIMS Medical MCQs for Dental AIIMS Entrance
- KCET Medical MCQs for Dental KCET Entrance
- COMEDK Medical MCQs for Dental COMEDK Entrance
- Dental Digest Vol. I (A-Z synopsis for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry and DADH)
- Dental Digest Vol. II (A-Z synopsis for General Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology and Dental Materials)
- Dental Digest Vol. III (A-Z synopsis for General Medicine, General Surgery and Oral Pathology)
- Dental Digest Vol. IV (A-Z synopsis for Oral Medicine & Radiology, Orthodontics, Pedodontics and P and SD)
- Dental Digest Vol. V (A-Z synopsis for Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Cons & Endo and Oral surgery)
- Quick Review for MDS Entrance Tests Vol. I (Basic Medical Subjects)
- Quick Review for MDS Entrance Tests Vol. II (Dental Subjects)
- Model Papers for AIPG Dental Entrance
- Model Papers for AIIMS Dental Entrance
- Model Papers for KCET Dental
- Model Papers for COMEDK Dental
- Model Papers for KERALA CET Dental
- Model Papers for MAHARASHTRACET Dental
- Model Papers for PGI Dental
- Model Papers for NEET-PG DENTAL
- Mnemonics for MDS Entrance Test
Performance Tests & Analysis
- What is the use in just teaching students and not assessing them by conducting regular tests? or what is the use in keeping tests and not correcting the answer sheets?
- Brihaspathi Academy constantly monitors the performance of each and every student by keeping regular tests and reporting the performance to the parents. This helps in knowing how a student is progressing and what corrective action can be taken in cases where the performance is not satisfactory.
- Each student and parent is given with a login ID and password for his/her online account on our website. All the results with detailed analysis and comparison can be accessed anytime by parents and students. A thorough analysis of the test results will help the students understand their areas of weaknesses and strengths.
- Apart from the test results, we will also provide regular Information to parents about absenteeism, performance and progress through sms & emails
- For every student a file is maintained of record of every test.
- Students are called for PDM (Parent-Director Meetings) on a regular interval. Director’s personal number is available to every student and parent and direct communication is encouraged to ensure that every academic doubt and enhancement possible is done.
- ·Test scores of individual Student as well as batch as a whole are analyzed and the topics which are found weak additional classes are conducted and/or material and tests are provided.
- What sets Brihaspathi faculty apart from other tutoring faculty is their ability to communicate and install confidence in students which is critical to crack any highly competitive examination such as MDS entrance.
Pre & Post Entrance Support
- This is the crucial phase in the entrance preparation.
- Students will be informed about all the Entrance Test Dates at the right time
- The student can fill all the applications in the Academy itself
- DD making and Attestation works all will be done by Academy faculty only. So that the students can concentrate on their studies only without wasting their time for all these extracurricular work
- One of the unique programmes initiated by Brihaspathi
- Our job/duty doesn’t end up on your final Exam day. But it continues.
- Our faculty will discuss the Final Exam Test Papers and also challenges the Key answers if necessary.
- Once the Rank List is out, each Student will be called for Personal Interaction with Director to know ones choice of MDS speciality. This will help out in sorting out the good colleges for that speciality. This reduces the strain, last minute hurries in the counseling hall.
- Every year the Academy celebrates the Students Success in a grand way once after all the counseling are over.
- The Parents and Faculty also present for this auspicious occasion.
- Mementoes/Scholarship/Prize Money distribution will also be conducted here.
Getting through post graduate entrance exams requires lots of grit and hard work. But working hard blindly without knowing where you are heading to is not very rewarding. A little guidance never hurts particularly when it is the right one. At Brihaspathi Academy you will get the best of guidance from lecturers who are the best in their field of expertise. You are given individual attention. You are provided with customized study schedules that help you perform better in the exams. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. This little extra is what the Academy gives to you. Separate teaching faculty for each subject, great collection of books in the library and always encouraging and helpful nature of Dr. Narendranatha Reddy sir, Director of the Academy has helped me a lot in achieving my goals. Decisions change our future and my decision of joining the Academy has changed mine. I will be always very thankful to the Academy.
Dr SAURAV KR SRIVASTAVA
Rank 9, COMEDK-2011
Rank 19, KCET-2011
With most experienced and all time devoted faculty team, I feel joining Brihaspathi Academy for a 15 months Class Room Coaching was the most appropriate step towards my success in MDS entrance. Teachers here nurtured me in all aspects making me well groomed to face the examination. Extensive and relevant study materials along with plenty of tests have helped me to hit the target. The Academy always kept my moral boosted to achieve success. The Academy’s personal attention on my weak areas eventually made them as my strengths. I would like to thank Brihaspathi from bottom of my heart for all their support.
Dr ANKEET VORA
Rank 6, KLE-2011
Rank 84, COMEDK-2011
The teachers of Brihaspathi Academy, especially the Director- Dr. Narendranatha Reddy, have been one of the major factors that enabled me to do well in my KCET-2011. The means of teaching was exceptional. The faculties were very helping and were always eager to help. The simple and honest behavior of the faculties also made a deep impact on us. The Director was always available at anytime to remove our fears and to support. I owe my success to the Academy and I strongly feel Brihaspathi is the best option for any MDS entrance aspirant.
Dr SHYLAJA K S
Rank 10, KCET-2011
With extremely sincere efforts by Brihaspathi Academy, their experienced teachers, their personal attention, time to time guidance and important tips up to the last minute, I achieved my targeted rank. The tests happened to be really good, so was the material provided. The Director kept encouraging me from time to time, to work hard and think positive. The moral boost given by him was a key to my success. This one year journey was wonderful. I still remember the suggestions. To sum up, I am proud to be a BRIHASPATHINIAN.
Dr SNEHA DEEPTHI
Rank 33, APPG-2011
I had joined Brihaspathi’s 15 months classroom course. Considering all the success that I have achieved in the last four years of BDS I think that my decision to join Brihaspathi has proved to be the correct one. The excellent teaching of the teachers even beyond the class hours helped me to a great extent. The teaching atmosphere of the classroom was really great and I have my brilliant batch mates and teachers to thank for it. The emphasis on concepts & fundamentals really helped me to excel at the entrance examinations. Also, the Director always encouraged us & this inspired a lot of confidence & belief in me about my abilities. His help continued even after all exams were over and he helped me to decide which specialization & college to take at counselling. So, I would like to once again thank the entire Brihaspathi team for their support and would recommend all students to join Brihaspathi as a means for securing a bright future.
Dr GAYATHRI V M L
Rank 39, KCET-2011
Brihaspathi is certainly the best place for MDS entrance coaching. The best thing about it, in my opinion is that it doesn’t specialize in any 1 subject, but has the best teachers for all 19 subjects including medical faculty. The highly student friendly environment with a dual function of classroom lectures and self study centre with excellent, encouraging, ever helping panel of teachers. The Academy boasts of an up to date library of books with ever encouraging panel of staff and doubt clearing sessions. Another admirable aspect of the Academy is that it believes in talk less and work more policy and thus focuses more on the teaching aspect of the business rather than the publicity. This quality is lacking in other competitors I know of. I thank the Academy for my success.
Dr BHANDARI GANESHDEV RAMCHANDRA
Rank 45, KCET-2011
Rank 118, COMEDK-2011
Writing the testimonial is not feasible, after all, how can I sum up what Brihaspathi has given me in such a small time. From a person who did not know what MDS entrance was up till his Internship, to a student of MAHE now, the journey has been magical. And, the magician behind all this is of course Brihaspathi! Right from making me realise what MDS entrance was, to counselling me after the results, Brihaspathi team was always behind me. Brihaspathi not only provided me its (valuable) material, but also very timely and helpful tests. The faculty or should I say the Brihaspathi family was excellent (I couldn’t think of a better word than this, sorry). All the sirs not only teach well but they also help one to develop on interest in the subject. The playful environment maintained in the classroom was very conducive for learning. Apart from that, timely mentoring sessions (morale boasting sessions) by the Director- Dr. Narendranatha Reddy not only helped me to prepare my daily timetable but also saved me from a mental breakdown. In all, I had a superb learning experience at Brihaspathi. I will strongly recommend Brihaspathi to anyone who wants to crack MDS entrance and pursue his dream career.
Dr PRAVEEN KUMAR
Rank 51, MAHE
I joined Brihaspathi for 15 months classroom course and was extremely satisfied with the systematic and organized way the course was conducted. The course was very well handled by all teachers concerned with a personal touch to the lectures. The team was very organised and focussed throughout with respect to completion of portion in time and revision lectures. Their guidance and counselling, and more importantly, their availability outside the classroom too, went a great way in helping me prepare for the MDS entrance. I want to thank the Director- Dr. Reddy sir for the opportunity he gave me. Brihaspathi provided the best team of teachers. I want to say a BIG THANKS to whole team of Brihaspathi Academy.
Dr. SWATI S
Rank 59, KCET-2011
I owe my success in KCET-2011 to Brihaspathi. They have helped in all the possible ways in the course of preparation. The study materials provided were custom made according to the difficulty level required to optimize the use of time invested in solving them. I thank Dr. Reddy sir and his team members for their support in the last one year course. I proudly recommend Brihaspathi for the level of confidence, preparation, focus it has developed, helping me to perform brilliantly in the final exam.
Rank 92, KCET-2011
First of all, I thank the almighty for the blessings bestowed upon me; my parents for all their support, friends and most importantly Brihaspathi Academy for the immense help and guidance that helped me achieve my dream of acquiring a MDS seat. Joining Brihaspathi Academy was one of the right decisions taken by me in the quest of achieving this success. Brihaspathi academy has an excellent team of faculty members who are always ready to help and answer all the doubts of their students. The weekly Pre-Tests and Post-Tests helped us to schedule and finish topics on time. The library equipped with all the standard text books along with numerous MCQ books gave us access to all the information needed to crack the MDS entrance. Despite of his busy schedule, the Director of the Academy, Dr. Narendranatha Reddy is always approachable to the students for guidance. His motivational talks always inspired us to strive hard. The staff at Brihaspathi is open to ideas and suggestions needed to suit the needs of students and thus help them achieve their goals. My advice to the aspiring students would be to think positive and study smartly. Regularly attending all the lectures and tests conducted by Academy along with perseverance and hard work will guarantee you the desired seat. All the best!
Dr. KULAKARNI RASIKA RAMAKANT
Rank 108, KCET-2011
Rank 152, MAHE-2011
I was fortunate enough to join an academy like Brihaspathi. Kudos to Brihaspathi for the excellent way they have planned the entire course. The faculty team is truly amazing the best teachers I have ever been exposed to till date. The study material is the best, exposing us to all levels of problems, followed by the tests and timely feedback. The course was more than 100% satisfactory. What I like even more about the Academy is that they do not forget us after the course is over, but have always been there to help me whenever the need be. The constant support provided by Dr. Reddy sir has helped me all the time when I was in need.
Rank 319, COMEDK-2011
I joined Brihaspathi for a 15 month classroom course. The biggest positive about Brihaspathi is that it has an excellent faculty team (all of them were entrance crackers) who besides imparting valuable education by explaining each and every concept such that it remains firmly fixed in the mind, also provide personal interaction. Classes used to be held regularly and the topics were covered at reasonable pace, just so that I was able to take time out to be a little ahead of what was taught in the class. The coverage of syllabus, the quality of study material, the practice tests and most importantly, the rapport that the teachers were able to build with us, helped me a lot and gave me a lot of confidence. The Academy was very helpful to me in maintaining the tempo of studies. I don’t think there is a better institute or a better faculty team for MDS entrance coaching.
Dr. NASERA RIZWANA
Rank 412, KCET-2011
Visit the Official Website NOW : WWW . BRIHASPATHIONLINE.COM